Half white Ayam Cemani chicks, help!

PoultryPro

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2023
Hi, i am PoultryPro from South Africa and i brought a show grade Ayam Cemani pair about 3.5 weeks ago. The next day i got an egg and the next day also. I put them in the incubator and today they are hatching. One problem. They are half white! They have white beak and white feet. Do you guys think they are cross breed or is it the breeders fault? And how are they going to look like?

Hens can keep semen from more than one rooster stored for about a month so if other roosters had access to her before you purchased her you'll just have to wait for that to clear. If you're still getting mixed white colors after that then there may be some cross breeding in one or both of the pair and you may want to contact the breeder.

Thanks
Hens can keep semen from more than one rooster stored for about a month so if other roosters had access to her before you purchased her you'll just have to wait for that to clear. If you're still getting mixed white colors after that then there may be some cross breeding in one or both of the pair and you may want to contact the breeder.
Thanks a lot! Quik reply.

Back
Top Bottom