has anyone Crossed a black and white Turkey?

The Ranch Girl

Songster
Jun 27, 2022
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
So I currently have two male turkies One is white holland and the other a bourban red. And our spanich black turkey female is laying eggs now. Has anyone ever crossed these breeds before? if so please send me pictures. Im currently incubating her eggs and they have strong signs of life and im curiuos what the chicks will look like. The pictures down below are all of them. The first is of all three, the second is of just the males, and the last is the female.

Attachments

• 100_4311.JPG
    100_4311.JPG
    617.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_4359.JPG
    100_4359.JPG
    706.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_4401.JPG
    100_4401.JPG
    586 KB · Views: 8
So I currently have two male turkies One is white holland and the other a bourban red. And our spanich black turkey female is laying eggs now. Has anyone ever crossed these breeds before? if so please send me pictures. Im currently incubating her eggs and they have strong signs of life and im curiuos what the chicks will look like. The pictures down below are all of them. The first is of all three, the second is of just the males, and the last is the female.
I have crossed my Miget white tom with a Spanish black hen. They hatched a few batches. Got some white some black and most blue slate or lighter grey.

Back
Top Bottom