Hello from Mayberry

Hi Miriam,

They are due next Monday...I've had the brooder set up for several days, just picturing the little chicks running around eatin', drinkin', and poopin'

Andy

PS I have to say I am a little anxious after hearing some of the heartbreaking stories of dead chicks. Hopefully mine will arrive healthy.

I hope they are in good shape for ya.I ordered from Ideal poultry last year & lost a couple during shipment, it's sad.
So are you orginially from Louisiana? I get carried away with the Who Dat ! After all these years of heartache, they looked so good last year it was like a dream.... Although I think the ref's did them wrong in several games. :mad:

Later, Miriam

Who Dat Miriam!!!!

It was a great dream...I met a lot of fellow Saints fans on an internet forum, got to go to games in Charlotte, Atlanta and my first home game in NO was against the Eagles in the playoffs. I even made it to Chicago for the NFC Championship. I can't wait for next year!!!

BTW...Never lived in NO, grew up in South Texas and when I was six, I thought their uniforms were so cool and then they drafted Archie Manning and I have been hooked ever since.

Andy

Hi Andy, Ya know it seems like their are more Saints fans outside of Louisiana than in.Most folks over here like da Boys. (Cowboys)
barnie.gif
Go figure...

Have a good one, let us know about them chics when ya get'em.... Miriam

Back
Top Bottom