help finding heated top fill watered

Because of the physics involved with a poultry waterer, a top fill design is not possible. The waterers use a vacuum seal to prevent the water from gushing out into the bottom tray. If you were to have a top fill, the moment you opened the fill cap, the vacuum seal would be broken and water would...like I said.
However, if you could come up with a way to get around this issue and actually make a working, top fill waterer, I would be your first customer.
I did find one and in the size I wanted. It has been a lifesaver! Here's the link to the one I found https://www.chewy.com/little-giant-...AmJR_U1naCuoXEQAxI5ARJUKwy2_uBAIaArgJEALw_wcB

Because of the physics involved with a poultry waterer, a top fill design is not possible. The waterers use a vacuum seal to prevent the water from gushing out into the bottom tray. If you were to have a top fill, the moment you opened the fill cap, the vacuum seal would be broken and water would...like I said.
However, if you could come up with a way to get around this issue and actually make a working, top fill waterer, I would be your first customer.

Horizontal nipple waterers work in top-fill, heated form. :)

Back
Top Bottom