HHD 12 egg incubator temp issue

Jay Dace

Hatching
Feb 22, 2024
So I bought this incubator two years ago and maintained a really good hatch rate, fast forward to now it doesn’t seem to be getting up to temperature. It was 37.0°C at one point but it’s steady on 36.6 (based on the thermometer inside the incubator) I’ve tried covering it with a towel or what not just doesn’t seem to help.

The hygrometer/thermometer I bought for like £2 online and it’s the same one from 2021 the battery also has some rust on it (maybe that’s the issue?)

Any suggestions would be lovely.
Thank you!

So I bought this incubator two years ago and maintained a really good hatch rate, fast forward to now it doesn’t seem to be getting up to temperature. It was 37.0°C at one point but it’s steady on 36.6 (based on the thermometer inside the incubator) I’ve tried covering it with a towel or what not just doesn’t seem to help.

The hygrometer/thermometer I bought for like £2 online and it’s the same one from 2021 the battery also has some rust on it (maybe that’s the issue?)

Any suggestions would be lovely.
Thank you!
I searched here, and this is but one of the threads on this incubator having temp issues. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom