Hi From Sunny San Diego

WWolf

In the Brooder
12 Years
Feb 27, 2007
San Diego
My Name is John, over the years I have raised everything from jellyfish to pigeons. I am just getting started with chickens, unfortunatly they are still crammed in cages for the most part in in this area. I am working to raise happy ones ; )
Anybody else on BYC in the San Diego area?

Hi,welcome to BYC! If you check here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=161 that's the southern Cail. section
smile.png

Miriam

Very Carefully !!!! They are extremely tiny and fragile ! I was an aquatic volunteer at our nature center for a couple of years. My specialty was jellyfish and getting stubborn wild creatures to eat.

S. D. County is such a diverse place I love living here, the weather is awesome The grind it out make a load of cash mentality is quite prevelant, a bit fast paced. I do think they are doing a good job at present of curtaily rampant development. Another good thing is the quicky growing market for organic food.

Hi WWolf. I'm in North County
smile.png
I've also taken care of jelly fish...and what a pain in the butt it can be. Certainly puts your noggen to it's creative limits...lol. Keeping them things alive is like keeping an octopus in a crate with one inch holes. It's nearly impossible.

Where abouts in San Diego are you at? I'm in Vista.

Back
Top Bottom