How do I ship fertilized eggs internationally

The eggs will be pulled most likely at Customs. If I remember right you can’t import eggs from the UK to the US but again if my old mind serves me , you can ship eggs to Canada and then someone in Canada can ship to the US. But this was before Covid so that might not an option either.

look into the customs conditions.
You might have to shoot them an email and ask.
The US is pretty strict (for the little guy) about importing biological items.
Depending on where you are getting your merchandise from.
it's been a few years when I looked into importing a special variation of budgie and canary. Avian flu does not help matters, I am sure.

Never shipped eggs internationally, but I have gotten a package from Spain in 2 days once via UPS-shipping was expensive, but it came shockingly fast. I believe it was their fastest international shipping option.

Before shipping eggs from the UK to the US, you should check the import regulations for both countries to ensure that the eggs can legally be imported. There may be restrictions on the type of eggs that can be shipped and specific requirements for packaging, labeling, and documentation.

The little I looked into it, it's the same as shipping a live animal (because, well, it is). Therefore, many regulations, and very expensive.

Back
Top Bottom