How do multi page articles work?

nuthatched

Orneriness & Co.
Premium Feather Member
Nov 9, 2019
God's Country, Az
I can't say I've seen an article that had multiple pages but the option is there when writing one. What is it intended to do? When is it appropriate to use?
Thanks!

When done with one part of the article such as coop, then want to explain your brooder, click ADD PAGE. I did Coop, then added a Brooder page, then added a Chickens page. Otherwise that would have been too long of an article that was supposed to be about my coop.

I have no idea how many people actually go to those next pages though as I usually don't. When I go read someone's article, it's to learn about said subject, such as Silkies. If they added a page for Brahmas, I'm not interested in it.

1706620444379.png

I made a multi page article for the archives of The Poultry Life.

The Poultry Life - All editions.

This is where we keep all the old editions. This magazine is not an Official BYC document and is not published or represented by BYC Administration.
Roleplayers often make them for their roleplays, such as this one:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/wings-of-fire-the-rp-hope-on-the-horizon-archives.78580/
they are super useful if you need them, and it's not like the informative reaction, where you can only use it if absolutely necessary.

Back
Top Bottom