How to attatch a dolar charger to poultry netting for goats

Savedbygrace

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 7, 2016
I have an American farmworks 10 mile 0.15 joules solar charger and 2 rolls of premier 1 poultry netting, I have never used an electric fence setup before, how do I set this up.

Will this work for Nigerian dwarf goats? I'm hoping to rotational graze them using the 2 fences in 2 different locations just moving the charger when we move them. Anyone have a simple tutorial to share on how to get this set up?
Thanks in advance! Have a great day :)

I have an American farmworks 10 mile 0.15 joules solar charger and 2 rolls of premier 1 poultry netting, I have never used an electric fence setup before, how do I set this up.

Will this work for Nigerian dwarf goats? I'm hoping to rotational graze them using the 2 fences in 2 different locations just moving the charger when we move them. Anyone have a simple tutorial to share on how to get this set up?
Thanks in advance! Have a great day :)
0.15 joules does not sound like a high enough shock for goats. ☹️

Yes you are right, had to increase to .25 joules and only one length of netting. I called premier one and they said for 2 lengths would have to have. 50 joules. My issue was the lowest electrified wire was touching long grass, had to mow it really low and raise up the wires with some extra posts and she's good and hot now.

Back
Top Bottom