HUMIDITY HELP!

I've had similar problems my whole incubation period this time for some reason. I get the humidity right for it to drop slowly then I wake up to way too low. My air cells are going okay though so I'm not super worried.
In lockdown obviously humidity is more important this is a hack I've tried not sure it's the "right" thing but I've taken some tape and sealed around the lid/base to help retain moisture inside. If you have proper ventilation through the top it'll be fine. I did that on an older just bad incubator I had, this one has been much better I have the nurtureright 360 successful hatch rates every time. What incubator do you have?

I've had similar problems my whole incubation period this time for some reason. I get the humidity right for it to drop slowly then I wake up to way too low. My air cells are going okay though so I'm not super worried.
In lockdown obviously humidity is more important this is a hack I've tried not sure it's the "right" thing but I've taken some tape and sealed around the lid/base to help retain moisture inside. If you have proper ventilation through the top it'll be fine. I did that on an older just bad incubator I had, this one has been much better I have the nurtureright 360 successful hatch rates every time. What incubator do you have?
my chick hatched today day 23 and she was out of her egg within an hour! which I was amazed by, but thank you ill try that ! :)

Back
Top Bottom