I chased my chicken rapping LL Cool J

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
I was at home watching everybody hates chris when the song came on. My chicken followed me inside and I have nothing against her being inside since I had her out all day and I crouched down and started doing the 90s gangster arm gestures and rapping I'm bad by LL Cool J and she looked at me and backed up so I followed her like that and she kept speed walking away from me :D I wish I had recorded it lol I just wanted to share that with you guys lol do you ever do weird things like that?

I once chased a mean cockerel with a pitchfork for probably 40 minutes straight :D
lol I chase my girl around every now and then for bullying my babies. She can't do much without a beak... It's funny because the babies started to fight back and peck her they have beaks so they can pinch her lol they also run around and steal worms that she finds and is unable to pick up. They're roosting on top of my head now .-.

It's sad she doesn't have a beak- and can't pick up worms she finds. She needs some compassion and assistance.
If you take the worms head give about half an inch to an inch and hold it between your fingers like a cigarette. The worms head will be wiggling around which gives her a good angle to slurp it up like spaghetti noodles :D I only figured that out because I kept trying to figure out how to give her worms. So if she finds it I'll give her the chance to eat it lol

Back
Top Bottom