I want validation on these plants being safe for my babies

TinaandJohnny

Chirping
Aug 23, 2022
Hey so I got some moles in yard this last summer. Got rid of one by hand but unfortunately, the mole didn’t make it.
I would like to try more natural ways to get them out and keep them out. I’ve already tried the solar rods that go into the ground and vibrate, yeah that didn’t work. So now I want to try some plants. I just got some Society Garlic and am getting Marigolds.
Marigolds are safe for ducks (already read that)
But I can’t find anything on the Society Garlic. So if anyone knows anything about Society Garlic being okay for ducks or not so safe for them. Let me know, thanks!! Much Appreciated!

Here’s the picture ma of the boys! 🥰🥰😍😍😍💙💙

Attachments

• 1FB4C0BE-7D5D-442C-9218-2230AF4B818A.jpeg
    1FB4C0BE-7D5D-442C-9218-2230AF4B818A.jpeg
    630.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 6223BF03-1397-4E7F-A67E-08D64169E295.jpeg
    6223BF03-1397-4E7F-A67E-08D64169E295.jpeg
    792 KB · Views: 3
search under all the names it has ::

Tulbaghia violacea, known as society garlic
(also known as pink agapanthus, wild garlic, sweet garlic, spring bulbs, or spring flowers) is a species of flowering plant in the family Amaryllidaceae, indigenous to southern Africa (KwaZulu-Natal and Cape Province), and reportedly naturalized in Tanzania and Mexico.

search under all the names it has ::

Tulbaghia violacea, known as society garlic
(also known as pink agapanthus, wild garlic, sweet garlic, spring bulbs, or spring flowers) is a species of flowering plant in the family Amaryllidaceae, indigenous to southern Africa (KwaZulu-Natal and Cape Province), and reportedly naturalized in Tanzania and Mexico.
Thank you for showing me this. For some reason I still couldn’t find it. So I think I’ll give them away because I would rather be safe than sorry. I’m also looking for a vine plant that is non toxic and maybe survives year round, if you know of one, let me know. I live in a good climate. We get all the seasons here in Oregon. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom