Identifying keet colors

Is there are chart somewhere on keet heads? I came across one drawing of one bird that is now extinct, and thought what a great idea..except I doubt anyone is going to be coming across that one extinct bird to determine if it has squiggly lines or bold lines or...
The only one I know is the one at the bottom of that chart that shows the top of the keet's heads in the correct category.

What is the genetics to = coral? I was trying to look up RP & brown. If I understood her correctly, the females will be brown & the males-🤷‍♀️
But if she & the lavender mate, the males would be porcelain or opaline? But that doesn't factor in the second gene, the lav I don't know but the the brown's was either pied lavender or gray. 🤔 but she's fully dotted.
the genetic of coral blue, is the lavender gene which transforms pearl gray (original color) into lavender, AND the 'semi pearled' gene which partially erases the white dots (pearl). similarly, royal purple is pearl gray with the semi pearled gene and not to be confused with the "attenuated pearl" gene, which gives other colors like slate, powder, pweter...

Back
Top Bottom