injured goose

Sugar Sand Farm

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
North Florida
Over the weekend our goose house was invaded and one of our geese was killed. One was injured. Ping is doing OK as far as the puncture wounds but he hasn't eaten very much I am concerned can anyone tell me something I can give him that will temp his appeite. I have tried yougart and fruit and greens but he turns his nose up at them. Thanks Micki

I was wondering about eggs But I'll tell you these geese are plenty fuzzy. Everyone says they love spinach not my guys. Everyone says thewy love fruit not my guys I make them a salad every day so they get their greens but as I said hes turning his nose up at that.

Micki wrote
Hi this isn't a chicken question but I need an answer or input from you guys. We have an injured goose. Woke up Mother's Day to find one goose dead and one injured. He is doing fine with his punctures and is drinking the vitamin water as suggested The problem is he isn't eating I have tried yogart, fruit, his favorite greens,and even chopped boiled egg but he turns his nose up at everything. His mouth is not injured so I don't know why he won't eat got any suggestions. One man who runs a goose rescue says don't worry as long as hes drinking and cleaning his face but this is two days. Help

How is your goose ? Did you ever get Ping to eat ? I saw this post in Feeding time and hoped you got an answer here or he was better.​

Back
Top Bottom