JUDGES WANTED For Large Online BYC Poultry Show! ROSETTE PRIZES AWARDED! 🥇🥈🥉

A small group of enthusiastic poultry exhibitionists are working to have a big online show on BYC in the upcoming months! 🐓 🥳

We are looking for 2-4 EXPERIENCED volunteers per category to help officiate judging. The show will be for CHICKENS ONLY!!! No poultry of any other kind. There will be both large fowl and bantam classes. Eligible breeds are being decided on behind the scenes and will be released along with the official entry rules in the next month. We are striving to include all APA accepted breeds but this depends on the judges who volunteer (aka: it’s up to YOU how well this show goes!😄). If everything goes well with this show, there may be more in the future! This will be a wonderful opportunity for chicken show enthusiasts who can’t get the chance to show in person or just want to participate in an online format. The goal of this show is to get as close to an official in-person show as possible, complete with 🏅ROSETTE🏅 RIBBON AWARDS FOR ALL WINNERS WHO PLACE!!! 🥳🏅🏅

If you have experience with a certain breed/breeds SOP and would like to volunteer to be a judge for this online virtual show, please leave a comment down below and I will reach out to you with more info! (Judges cannot enter the show themselves but will get credit for judging and name recognition). Thanks everyone and let’s put some effort into this to actually make this happen!!! 😄😄🙏🏼
Hi, I would like to volunteer for any future online poultry shows!
I have many years experience with hard and soft feather, bantam and standard size Chickens.

Back
Top Bottom