Just pictures of my chicks P.4! NEW BABIES!!

MamaChick20

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2024
Lafayette, Georgia
HEYY YALLLLLL!!!!
Exciting news from the Fuzzballz army! We have more Fuzzballz!!! And they are the cutest! All girls but I forgot the names of the breeds tbh.( if yall can help me out drop a comment ♥🙏) All I know is two of the brown ones will have fluffy cheeks when they are hens🥰😍 they were on my bucket list to get and I’m so happy they are home! Say hello to Oreo, Henryeta, 5 piece, and Gloria!
E78E1A25-DDCA-49BD-960E-86813447426A.jpeg
0D8D4043-07AF-448E-BD79-87B946AD6EA8.jpeg
Also don’t mind Oreo’s foot. It is normal! It’s just how she is sitting on my shirt 😂 their feet are like little gummies worms when they are just a couple of days old 😍😂

8CFC38C7-2E82-4A0F-8AE4-9DEA771BBA4B.jpeg
B3BD9CFA-35CA-4965-889B-90CD8658FA0A.jpeg
1D7FD317-8D24-4736-BB14-5BEF7DABDE51.jpeg

This is 5 piece (my husband named her) she is something special let me tell yall 😭😂.

Hope yall have a fantastic Saturday! And a wonderful 4/20 to those who love to garden 🤭♥️

Lots of love,
The Fuzzballz Army ♥

That’s what they are called! I new it had something to do with Easter in the name 😂. the black ones ( Oreo and Gloria ) I never even heard of that breed! Are they good with eggs and friendly?

Also oh my goodness I love their adorable fluffy faces ❤️.
That’s what they are called! I new it had something to do with Easter in the name 😂. the black ones ( Oreo and Gloria ) I never even heard of that breed! Are they good with eggs and friendly?
I find that my own wyandottes are friendly to me. They didn’t take too well to newcomers in the flock and can be somewhat bossy. My wyandotte lays pretty well throughout the year and I get 5-7 eggs a week from my 2 year old wyandotte hen. They do stop laying in the winter to molt but otherwise they are pretty reliable layers.

Also oh my goodness I love their adorable fluffy faces ❤️.

I find that my own wyandottes are friendly to me. They didn’t take too well to newcomers in the flock and can be somewhat bossy. My wyandotte lays pretty well throughout the year and I get 5-7 eggs a week from my 2 year old wyandotte hen. They do stop laying in the winter to molt but otherwise they are pretty reliable layers.
That is so good to know! Thank you so much and your babies sound amazing! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom