JUVENILE PAIR PURE SILVER SUSSEX 4-8 WEEKS OLD AUCTION

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
This is an auction listing. Do not hit the PM button. Use the reply to make your bid.

Auction ends on 2/3/2012 at 10pm Eastern. Shipping is $65.00 for Express Mail.

These are Pure Silver Sussex. The pics are an example of what you will be receiving. I am starting to offer some juvenile pairs but not too many this year as I am still building my flock. You can now acquire these for much less than what I paid for them!
big_smile.png

These are pure Greenfire lines. I bought my original 3 unrelated pairs from Greenfire. They are a great dual purpose bird. LARGE gentle giants. They are one of the first to be noticed here on the farm and their striking black and white plumage is very dramatic against the foliage.

Payment is due immediately after auction ends. Payment is paypal and the account is [email protected] If you don't have a paypal account but have debit or credit card you can pay as a paypal guest. NO ECHECKS Once a cleared payment is received I will send these out on a Mon or Tues.

NPIP KY 218

Any questions please feel free to PM in plenty of time before closing day of auction. I usually can only check mornings or evenings. Sometimes the system is real slow so please be patient.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom