Lavender Twist!!! Very Unique, Unusual, Hodge Podge of egglets!! Chocolate Orpington rooster in pen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
My Bantam Lavender Cochins are in with my Marraduna Basques at the moment, the Basque boys have been seen mounting the Lav girlies so the babies will be Lav Cochin x Basque. I have NO idea what the babies will look like. Be the first to have this egg-citing new mix!! There is a possibility that some of these eggs will be Pure Lav Cochin, as my Lav boy is in the pen to, but who knows? Bidding Starts at $20.00 - you are bidding on a dozen+ Lavsque eggies! Have fun!!

PayPal: [email protected]

Payment required as soon as auction is over! Shipping is an additional $15.00 added on to the final price.

Pictures of the Lavender Cochins can be seen on my past auction here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...cial-bantam-lavender-and-splash-cochin-eggies

Oh, also forgot to mention my Bantam Chocolate Orpington rooster, Lil Don is in the pen with the Basques and Lav Cochins. I haven't seen him jump on anyone, but he is old enough so there is a possibility he may be the father of some of the eggs.

Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom