Lavender Unicolor Laced?? Chicken Calculator

PureFluff

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
Otis, ORE

EE CoCo DbDb PgPg Mlml+ Cha+Cha+ mh+mh+ di+di+ Ig+Ig+ cb+cb+ i+i+ bl+bl+ lavlav C+C+ Mo+Mo+ b+- s+- Choc+-
Gender = Female, Ratio = 2/2048 = 0.09765625%, minimum of animals to breed: 1024
lavender unicolor laced

EE CoCo DbDb PgPg Mlml+ Cha+Cha+ mh+mh+ di+di+ Ig+Ig+ cb+cb+ i+i+ bl+bl+ lavlav C+C+ Mo+Mo+ b+b+ s+s+ Choc+Choc+
Gender = Male, Ratio = 2/2048 = 0.09765625%, minimum of animals to breed: 1024
lavender unicolor laced

When using the chicken calculator for an Isabel Laced breeding project, I sometimes come up with these (usually with higher likelihoods, but I did this quickly to ask about them). The come in all forms, where the string of genes is slightly different.

Would there be any visible difference between a lavender unicolor and a lavender unicolor laced? Is it a fluke in the system at all? Or would they be genetically that, with no physical appearance of lacing, but are carrying the lacing genes fully? It seems like there would be no visible markings logically, and the picture certainly doesn't show any, but I thought I would ask anyway since there are sure to be people that know for sure.

Thanks.

This is part simplification for the sake of the calculator and part unknown what can be done .

But I can say this:
Lavender unlike andalusian blue is not prone to edging or lacing or darker up-to-black pyle zones.

That's why I chose the same picture as for the unlaced variety.
Lacing may be possible, but the contrast would be very faint compared to a blue andalusian.

Back
Top Bottom