LaysnGwen has entered the chat

Welcome. Will you please tell your son that we are the largest group of bird lovers, probably in the world - a half million members. And...that we want to tell him how proud we are of him for saving two birds lives. Nothing is more important than saving the lives of God's creations. And...thank you to you for taking them in - what a great example you are for your son.

Hello :frow! Welcome to the community! We’re so glad you joined! :)

He found them in the dumpster?! That’s very strange… do you think someone abandoned them or were they escapees? Great job rescuing them! I’m sure they’re going to love their new home :love

Make yourself at home and feel free to browse the website/app and ask any questions you have. You’re sure to find lots of friendly members who are very knowledgeable and willing to give advice or assist in any way they can! Don’t be afraid to add some of your own input as well; you never know who you may be able to help!

Thanks for joining, and I hope we’ll meet again in some other threads! Welcome to BYC!!! :welcome:celebrate:ya
Yes someone dumped them in the feed box in the dumpster by my sons school. He walks out of the parking lot there and heard the peeps! 😱

Back
Top Bottom