"Le Poulet" Quilted Snap bags/pouches

hannakat

Songster
9 Years
Jun 5, 2010
Beaver County, PA
Set of 2 coordinating quilted pouches/bags made with Le Poulet fabric. The closure is made to 'snap' together the whole width and is quite addicting....like popping bubble paper. You can open it by pulling on the little tabs (or your fingers) and it will snap closed by itself.

One bag measures (inside) 4-1/2 by 3-1/4 with a claw type piece that will allow you to attach it to something else if you'd like, or attach something to it!

The other bag measures 5-1/2 by 5 and has a ribbon that allows you to hold it around your wrist. I put a 1/2 gusset in this bag.

These are perfect for your keys, change, makeup, phone, etc., and will help keep your purse organized or use them alone when you only need something small.

I can also make these in larger sizes and as a cross body purse. PM me with a size and I will give you the pricing.

Smoke free home. Shipping determined by zip code. I am happy to take Paypal and personal check.

One bag measures (inside) 4-1/2 by 3-1/4 with a claw type piece that will allow you to attach it to something else if you'd like, or attach something to it!

The other bag measures 5-1/2 by 5 and has a ribbon that allows you to hold it around your wrist. I put a 1/2 gusset in this bag.

These are perfect for your keys, change, makeup, phone, etc., and will help keep your purse organized or use them alone when you only need something small.

I can also make these in larger sizes and as a cross body purse. PM me with a size and I will give you the pricing.

Smoke free home. Shipping determined by zip code. I am happy to take Paypal and personal check.

Back
Top Bottom