Looking for Potential Chicken Sitter in Great Falls, Virginia

mikechickens

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 23, 2014
Good Evening Folks

I just made the plunge and ordered some chicks that will arrive in April. I was wondering if there were anyone is in the area that provides chicken sitting services ? Hoping to find someone local who is experienced with chickens (I have had chickens before). Anybody out there in the area that provides such a service? Looking for someone to stop and check on things in case I need to be away from home.

Thank you

Mike

Good Evening Folks

I just made the plunge and ordered some chicks that will arrive in April. I was wondering if there were anyone is in the area that provides chicken sitting services ? Hoping to find someone local who is experienced with chickens (I have had chickens before). Anybody out there in the area that provides such a service? Looking for someone to stop and check on things in case I need to be away from home.

Thank you

Mike
Try posting in the Virginia thread, too.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/virginia.80/

Good Evening Folks

Thank you

Mike
I'm sadly not able to I'm 3 hours south of you but you might want to post in the VA state thread

Back
Top Bottom