Missing Ducks

:welcome Where were they when they went missing? many predators can snatch a duck up and take off with it leaving behind no evidence. She could be hiding a nest but they usually come out to eat at some point. Are they enclosed at all?

:welcome Where were they when they went missing? many predators can snatch a duck up and take off with it leaving behind no evidence. She could be hiding a nest but they usually come out to eat at some point. Are they enclosed at all?
They where in my Yard. I enclose them at night. Him and her where there a few hours ago

Could you give us some more info? Is your yard enclosed? What predators do you have? Are you in the country? Where did you search?
Working on fence now. Not enclosed yet. Haven't seen any predators lately beside the Neighbors dog.. I live in the county and searched all around my property.

Working on fence now. Not enclosed yet. Haven't seen any predators lately beside the Neighbors dog.. I live in the county and searched all around my property.
Neighbors dog? they are predators too. Okay Foxes, Coyotes Bob cats, Hawks etc. can snatch and run and leave no evidence What breed do you have.

Back
Top Bottom