Mods I have a my page question

Farmer Kitty

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Sep 18, 2007
Wisconsin
When I enter info on one of my pages it goes in double spaced instead of single space. I have stuff in that is single spaced so what have I done that I need to undo? I even tried typing it into word and pasting it in and still have the same problem.
sad.png

Last edited:
It probably has to do with the way the page is set up. I don't have a page, but I am sure someone will be along who does know.
smile.png

I just went and looked. Did you see there are three options for pasting? One was as plain text, one was from Word and one other. Did you try all three? And did you try deleting the empty line in between?
Place the cursor at the beginning of the "empty" line and hit "delete". See how that works.

Sometimes formatting from word does not transfer over to the web well. You will likely have to manually change the spacing line by line as suggested. Or transfer the text to notepad and then copy and paste from there.

Thank you.

It happens when I type directly into the page too. I will try to copy from notepad though. It won't even let the cursor go to the line inbetween the typed lines to delete it. I will continue to play with it when I get the chance. This week just got crazy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom