Moving Chicks

IHeartChickens10

Chirping
Jul 29, 2023
I'm incubating eggs and so far I hatched several chicks. Today I came down stairs and the chicks in the incubator seemed really slow and quiet. Like something might be wrong with them, so I checked eggs for pip holes, and after not finding any I moved the chicks to my brooder. They seem to be doing pretty good now, but will the eggs still in the incubator be okay? I don't want to have accidentally shrink wrapped them or something.

I'm incubating eggs and so far I hatched several chicks. Today I came down stairs and the chicks in the incubator seemed really slow and quiet. Like something might be wrong with them, so I checked eggs for pip holes, and after not finding any I moved the chicks to my brooder. They seem to be doing pretty good now, but will the eggs still in the incubator be okay? I don't want to have accidentally shrink wrapped them or something.
The eggs will be fine don’t worry, I know a lot of people say don’t ever open the incubator but I have hatched out 8 chicks in a incubator and opened it while they were hatching for minutes at a time and not one got shrink wrapped😊

Back
Top Bottom