My chick that i just treated for coccidia

Judykaymayes

Songster
Mar 2, 2023
I treated all with corid for 7 days. One was not getting better I hand fed for a few days she got better and started eating but very lethargic. She has been on her own eating for several days ,this morning i heard a cry and she was in her side and stood her up and she fell in the other got up and walked off is there anything more I can do think she is just very weak?

I treated all with corid for 7 days. One was not getting better I hand fed for a few days she got better and started eating but very lethargic. She has been on her own eating for several days ,this morning i heard a cry and she was in her side and stood her up and she fell in the other got up and walked off is there anything more I can do think she is just very weak?
Can you please post photos of her and her poop?

How old is she?

What do you feed?

Did you give vitamins during the treatment with Corid?

Some chicks fail to thrive, but I'd work on her eating well and staying hydrated. Since you have finished the Corid treatment, I'd give her 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily.

Video of her actions may be helpful, upload video to youtube and provide a link.

Show your brooder/housing and the rest of the chicks too.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom