My chicken is breathing weird

A dog attacked my chicken this morning! She just has to bite marks on both sides of her head, and she's breathing weird and has bubbles coming out of my mouth
I'm sorry about your hen.

How is she doing now? What you describe doesn't sound very good. Has she been like this all day?

Is vet care an option?

If you can't see a vet, can you get a video of her and what she sounds like? Upload video to youtube and provide a link.

Can you tell if her airway has been crushed? Is she able to take in any fluids at all?

I'm sorry about your hen.

How is she doing now? What you describe doesn't sound very good. Has she been like this all day?

Is vet care an option?

If you can't see a vet, can you get a video of her and what she sounds like? Upload video to youtube and provide a link.

Can you tell if her airway has been crushed? Is she able to take in any fluids at all?
Her breathing is better today , when I first found her she was behind our grill her wounds were not very bad, so I separated her off from the others. I went to work and when I got home she sounded very rattly .I moved her inside and got a fan on her she sounds a lot better this morning. But her throat is pretty swollen. I tried to get her to drink some, but I couldn't get her to. She is very weak but she laid an egg! unfortunately vet care not an option.

Back
Top Bottom