My Experience with Coop Tender Automatic Chicken Door

UPDATE;
Jim Miller promised me a refund and I shipped the door back at over a $90.00 expense. Jim short paid my refund by over $190.00. We have chickens with frost bite and a dismantled coop with a temporary door at this time. I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THE PRODUCT.

Unreliable, horrible customer service, constantly malfunctioning. We've experience stranded birds in run and trapped birds in the coop due to constant malfunctions. Backyard Birds message board and other off the grid website also has many negative reviews for very same issues we experienced. Amazon has only a 50% satisfactory rating.I didn't do enough research before purchasing. For the cost you would assume a better product. Jim Miller promised me a refund and I shipped the door back at over a $90.00 expense. Jim short paid my refund by over $190.00. We have chickens with frost bite and a dismantled coop with a temporary door at this time. I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THE PRODUCT.

Unreliable, horrible customer service, constantly malfunctioning. We've experience stranded birds in run and trapped birds in the coop due to constant malfunctions. Backyard Birds message board and other off the grid website also has many negative reviews for very same issues we experienced. Amazon has only a 50% satisfactory rating.I didn't do enough research before purchasing. For the cost you would assume a better product. Jim Miller promised me a refund and I shipped the door back at over a $90.00 expense. Jim short paid my refund by over $190.00. We have chickens with frost bite and a dismantled coop with a temporary door at this time. I RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THE PRODUCT.

I have had a terrible experience with this company. I have 2 of their doors and cannot get them to operate properly. I have had parts sent, have sent them back to the company for rebuilds, etc. they usually end up working for a while and then the same malfunctions come back. I have been told so many doifferent excuses and quick fixes that don't work. Now the only way to get them to function is with the time setting as the daylight feature has sooooo many problems. I paid a lot of $ for these units thinking they were the greatest idea. Poor customer service, inherent flaws in design, and lack of standing behind the product from the company. It needs a total overhaul in design. I usually don't post reviews on things but I hope that anyone that has had a similar experience posts so that others don't make the same mistake of buying this flawed product.

Back
Top Bottom