My sweet pretty little female Rouen duck 🦆❤

TwinDuckies

In the Brooder
Jan 30, 2024
This is my female Rouen duck, Freddie Joy Jöhan. I love her so much. Whenever I come home and she sees me walking up she makes a sound that can only be described as a joyful squeal and runs up to the side of the fence bobbing her little head excitedly in a very ducky fashion. When I go to give my ducks treats she pushes all the other duckies aside, leaps and catches the treats mid air. She is beautiful.

Anyone else have rouens and any cute/funny stories they would like to share? Would love to hear them and meet other people that have ducks. I'm a devoted duck mommy and new here (should have started with that) 😁 lol

Screenshot_20231210-213050~3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-213050~3.png
    Screenshot_20231210-213050~3.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 6
awww she is gorgeous! I have 12 ducks but none are Rouens. they are wonderful creatures! nice to meet you!
Aww thank you so much 💕 I have 11, they're a handful but definitely a joy as well. They always put a smile on my face. It's good to meet you as well 😊

This is my female Rouen duck, Freddie Joy Jöhan. I love her so much. Whenever I come home and she sees me walking up she makes a sound that can only be described as a joyful squeal and runs up to the side of the fence bobbing her little head excitedly in a very ducky fashion. When I go to give my ducks treats she pushes all the other duckies aside, leaps and catches the treats mid air. She is beautiful.

Anyone else have rouens and any cute/funny stories they would like to share? Would love to hear them and meet other people that have ducks. I'm a devoted duck mommy and new here (should have started with that) 😁 lol

View attachment 3737348
She’s so pretty. ❤️ It’s very sweet how she’s attached to you. A special bond.

Aww sounds like she really loves you! And she's stunning :love:love I only have on rouen but she's one of my favorites. So laid back and fun to be around!
Littlefoot (yes after the dino 😂)

Attachments

• Little-Foot.png
    Little-Foot.png
    468 KB · Views: 3
I LOVE LOVE my Rouens so so much. Once I saw I got this breed from TSC, I read online that people said their’s weren't nice or super friendly but mine are little angels 🥹 I literally didn’t know I could love these dang ducks this much haha. They have such big personalities and are so different in their own way! My male is so sweet to his girls but will leave them as soon as he sees me to come and snuggle with me so I can sing to him. One of my girls looks just like yours and she is a hoot! she is the first pic and I swear she’s smiling up at me and the last pic that will be my forever favorite. She does that same little quack in the mornings and I always yell out to her just to hear it. They have my heart forever and I pray they live way over the average 🥲

Attachments

• IMG_8158.png
    IMG_8158.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7313_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7313_jpg.jpeg
    450.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7311_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_7311_jpg.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6196.jpeg
    IMG_6196.jpeg