Need to rehome 5 hens in SoCal

CallsBlonde02

Hatching
Mar 20, 2024
I have 5 laying hens that need to be rehomed. 2 black sex links and 3 Easter eggers. All a year old and all are laying. We average about 4 eggs a day for these 5 ladies. We will be moving out of state in a few months and want to start the process of finding them a good loving home.

Hello! We live in San Juan Capistrano and would be interested in learning more. Do you have a coop or anything you would be willing to sell or give as well? Thank you in advance for any information!

Hello! We live in San Juan Capistrano and would be interested in learning more. Do you have a coop or anything you would be willing to sell or give as well? Thank you in advance for any information!
I have food and scratch that I can give you. Feeders and potentially our water system. I could even have my husband take out the nesting boxes he built, however, he built the coop in the backyard so it’s not something we can just relocate. I don’t need money, I just want to be sure they go to a good, loving home. I collect eggs every other day, and I get about 7 when I collect. 2 of the ladies are an every other dayer, while the other 3 tend to lay daily.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

I have 5 laying hens that need to be rehomed. 2 black sex links and 3 Easter eggers. All a year old and all are laying. We average about 4 eggs a day for these 5 ladies. We will be moving out of state in a few months and want to start the process of finding them a good loving home.
Hello! We are interested in 2 of the Easter egger hens, we are located in Orange County. Please text me 7148087289

Where are you located in so cal?

Back
Top Bottom