Neighbor's ducks causing injuries

Cindyrella 747

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2021
Our neighbor has a fenced acre, and she has at least 25-30 plus ducks that constantly fly into our yard and the streets. My husband walks our Pitbull and is constantly being injured when our dog goes crazy when the ducks are in the street and our yard. He told the neighbor and just got an apology, but nothing has changed. His head has been slammed into our truck bumper, the road, his back, neck, shoulders, just about his entire body has been injured and reinjured. Her ducks are literally invading the other neighbor's yards too. What can be done?

How irritating. You could raise a deer fence to keep them out of your yard and possibly get a no jerk harness for your dog. I'm always hesitant to start fueds but You can also call animal control. Or offer to help clip the ducks wings do they can't fly.

He's being injured because he can't control the dog? As a fan of bully breeds I think it's reasonable to say that's the main problem. What if the dog wants to go after something that's not a duck? I couldn't walk my American bulldog without a Martingale collar because his 100# + ass wouldn't listen to me. I was not his boss. My husband was. That dog lives in Canada now lol. But as far as the rogue ducks are concerned you should call the police. If they can't help you they can direct you to someone who can. But its not legal to let your animals run amok and this neighbor clearly doesn't care about their well being.

Back
Top Bottom