NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome! I've been wondering how long it would take for something like this to happen!!

I have 20+ hens/pullets that are laying as of right now.
I get 7 dozen eggs/week

I also have 4 pekins that are laying as well.
I get 2 dozen eggs/week

Quote:
Hi Cynthia, perhaps this would be a good time for some to read both of our sig lines.
sad.png

"Cynthia
When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback.
Chickens- it's a hobby, not a religion
Chickens don't get head colds!"

And mine is below.

I don't think anybody has any need to apologize to anyone.

Pay attention and do some research - it can reveal a lot. I did after my initial, no, even secondary leap into the fray. Here it is a maximum of 15 and a half hours since this thread was initiated and somebody seriously thinks there has been buying and selling of vehicles, and chickens, and all that!?!?!

It's like a virtual re-enactment of THe War of the Worlds! With compressed time and people all up in arms over a practical joke performed on April 1st, a traditional jokester's anniversary.

Gimme a break. Give Nifty a break, while you're at it.

Sorry some of y'all didn't enjoy the joke. It was a good one.

Last edited:
Quote:
I do hope the mods were appropriately worried! I thought you had to be a mod because you didn't write like you described yourself, if that makes sense.

And I really truly hoped the mods were a bit worried, if only for a moment. Although I doubt they are going to admit it or allow that even a mod can do things in exceedingly poor taste.

I grovel at your feet and wish I had thought of doing it myself, Jess.
big_smile.png

Thank you so much, Brindlbtch!

I have to let you know that Nifty Chicken JUST sent me a PM, basically saying he was onto silly little me all along!
smile.png

Guess he's such a good sport, he didn't want to spoil the fun
wink.png

Maybe- but BYC can track anyone by their IP address.

Quote:

I have to let you know that Nifty Chicken JUST sent me a PM, basically saying he was onto silly little me all along!
smile.png

wink.png

Ranchhand:

I'm sure Nifty's technological prowess is no match for a poor little thing like Jess K!

Quote:
That and the idea of eggs only getting picked up every two weeks...duh...
lau.gif

Quote:

Ranchhand:

I'm sure Nifty's technological prowess is no match for a poor little thing like Jess K!

OKay Jess.. WHO else are you on BYC? Fess up...
tongue.png
pop.gif

Quote:
I do hope the mods were appropriately worried! I thought you had to be a mod because you didn't write like you described yourself, if that makes sense.

And I really truly hoped the mods were a bit worried, if only for a moment. Although I doubt they are going to admit it or allow that even a mod can do things in exceedingly poor taste.

I grovel at your feet and wish I had thought of doing it myself, Jess.
big_smile.png

smile.png

wink.png

I figured Nifty would have at least checked your IP address to insure you were already a member that was playing along. Nifty probably would have stopped you in your tracks if it was a new IP that popped up along with the new user... Good job Jess Kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom