NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well, if you knew it was a joke, it wouldn't be funny, would it?
idunno.gif

Sorry everyone wasn't as amused as I have been. I am totally entertained.
lau.gif

This just keeps making me laugh... the premise was so flawed in the first place, I knew what it was when I saw it and that's why I played along, but apparently many just read the first post and didn't read on.

My posts in response should have keyed everyone in on it being April Fools.

Well Mahonri, you were the joke inside the joke for me. Cause I thought you were in on it the whole time as part of the build up. Your red zone lines rocked and I was sure that you were an 'official BYC AFD plant by the staff.

I admit that I was waiting to see what todays joke would be and keeping some it going with a few leading posts of my own.

I have very close ties with the SoCal/Southern AZ region Zone leader. He's a very knowledgeable man with a PHD in Avian Sciences and many years of experience raising poultry. The last time I spoke with him, we talked about his current projects including LF silkies, Lavender Marans, Lavender Brahma's, and many dilution projects where diluting genes are combined to create stunning color varieties. I can't really remember what other minor projects he had, but there were quite a few.
He's one of the higher ranked Zone leaders of the area and does a great deal traveling about the U.S. seeing whats new in the poultry world. He'll focus primarily on the health and condition of your birds. The last time he came over to my hobby farm, he gave my entire flock a minor check up and was able to determine all their deficiencies just by their behavior and disposition.

The agency Nifty partnered with (Egg USA) means strictly business and only hires very educated employees. All the zone leaders are highly qualified and are trained to assist you in any difficulties with your flock. I've been working with them for several years and am very fortunate to have them. It's like having your own Poultry expert come over to assist (and pay) you every two weeks!

Here is the agency's website:
http://www.eggusa.net/

Last edited:
Jess K-
welcome-byc.gif
I think you'll fit in well!
lau.gif

I remembered last night that today was April first, so BYC was the first place I came this morning. I found Nifty's "announcement" very funny, and Jess had me a little worried with her first post-enough that I reported it to the mods!
lol.png
Glad to see you really aren't planning to starve your five kids for the next month!
lau.gif

Quote:
"I won't be fooled again" *singing, out of key... ANY key*

*rocks out on air guitar*

lau.gif
I'll remember this next year!

I live in cartersville ga
I have 10 americauna hens get a little over fourty eggs a week
they have twenty acres of pasture to graze during the day and I lock them up at night and let them out in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom