Ended Official BYC Recipe Article Contest #2

Pics
full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, the judges have finished judging and we have our winners!
@HomesteaderWife, @1muttsfan, & @Silviaschicks

First Place - @HomesteaderWife
Homesteader's Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal

Homesteader's Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal

Homesteader's Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal - Welcome the Fall season with the wonderful flavor of Pumpkin in this dish that would be a suitable breakfast of dessert delight. Added on October 4th, 2021 INGREDIENTS: For the Baked Oatmeal 1 and 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats 1/4 cup all-purpose flour...
I'd like to proudly enter my first recipe for the contest, Homesteader's Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal!

Welcome the Fall season with this yummy treat.

Second Place - @1muttsfan
Batter Pepper Rye Bread

Batter Pepper Rye Bread

This bread is perhaps one of the easiest yeast breads I have ever made. You do not need any special knowledge or equipment, it requires only a few special ingredients, and comes together quickly, with just one short rise. I clipped this from the Detroit Free Press probably 30 years ago, and lost...
One of the easiest yeast breads to make, and delicious to boot - Batter Pepper Rye Bread

IMG_20210923_185535.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/batter-pepper-rye-bread.76971/

Third Place - @Silviaschicks
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Waffles

Raspberry Chocolate Chip Waffles

Do you enjoy waffles? Want a simple recipe for breakfast? Here is a super easy and quick waffle recipe. It is my staple breakfast food, and (if you ask me) the best waffle recipe! (However I am biased as I made the recipe) Enjoy! Ingredients: 6 tbsp. butter 2 large eggs 2 cups buttermilk 24 oz...
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/raspberry-chocolate-chip-waffles.76897/
My waffle recipe! First recipe I made and memorized, first thing I learned to cook :)

@HomesteaderWife, @1muttsfan, & @Silviaschicks, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom