Ok What does this mean Golden feather?

oesdog

Crowing
13 Years
Jun 7, 2010
Ireland
I know it sounds daft guys. I know it's supposed to be a good thing and I have known folk who got it in the past. But well it's kind of on my avatar and I have not noticed it before - don;t even know when it got there? Did anyone else notice? I mean has it been there for months and I just didn;t notice because of mum and my dog dying? OMG?????????

I feel a real idiot because I don;t know what to do with it or anything? Why is it there? It is supposed to be there ? Is there some kind of a mistake? I didn;t do anything to get it and I didn;t buy it?

Someone help please????? I mean am I reading it right? Am I seeing things??????
I am not good at computers I just come on to chat? And talk about chickens and escape a bit ?

Agh?

Help ????????? I don;t know if I want Golden feathers?????

Oes
hide.gif

Congrats on the new status
thumbsup.gif
. I have no idea how or when you got it but, I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. It doesn't appear to cover your avatar at all. I'm sure you could send a PM to the admin. to get info on the possible perks? if any, of your new status.

GF is just extra perks like no ads on side and there is a few sections for GF memeber to talk in about stuff

and like i have Habib's Hens under my name thats a title

you as GF can request a catch phrase to be added

GF can be purchaced or be awarded from compatiotions by admins

Last edited:
GF is just extra perks like no ads on side and there is a few sections for GF memeber to talk in about stuff

and like i have Habib's Hens under my name thats a title

you as GF can request a catch phrase to be added

GF can be purchaced or be awarded from compatiotions by admins

I didn't do a compatition? If someone gifted it then I am really happy for that nice thought - but I really don;t know what I should do with it???? I would like to have a catch phrase but I will have to think what? Maybe you could PM me and tell me how to get one put on? Also what talks?????? What section?????? Ohhhhhh I might like to talk I do a lot of that! You guys probably noticed?

I feel a bit bad this could have been there ages? How do I get to find out how long it's been there?
Oes

Last edited:
I feel a bit bad this could have been there ages? How do I get to find out how long it's been there?
Oes

i noticed a few days ago you didnt have it so must be this week

all i would say is leave a thank you and who ever gave you it will appriciate the thought from you

very kind of them

I left a thank you message for them. I got a note to say its only been there a few days which makes me feel so much better. I would have been soo upset if I had not noticed. I have had so much stress lately with my mummy passing away and having to deal with Daddy and all the rest of things and then my lovely Dog in my avatar died a month past. What with that and the kids and Dh ill its been a tough time. So I was worried incase I hadn;t noticed it but it's only just there!!!!!!!! I feel so happy that someone thought of me so very kindly.

Oes

Back
Top Bottom