Owners manual need manual for oakes A1 incubator

Oakes Mfg went out of business in the late 40's. Finding parts and manuals is extremely rare. Maybe ebay?

Does the unit work? If so you could probably put a temp probe in it and figure out what the setting you need is to hatch with it.

Need owners manual for oakes mod.A1 incubator
The thing works fine holds temp perfectly just wondering how to control the humidity and the basics of the machine. Am well aware that the co. Is no longer in business but finding an owners manual shouldn't be a gigantic procedure. But maybe I'm wrong.

I'm not bad when it comes to ferreting out obscure stuff on the internet and I struck out. I hope you can find them though, seems like it's come up here on BYC a few times in the past so you're definitely not the only one looking. :)

The thing works fine holds temp perfectly just wondering how to control the humidity and the basics of the machine. Am well aware that the co. Is no longer in business but finding an owners manual shouldn't be a gigantic procedure. But maybe I'm wrong.

Does my stuff even get posted and if so, where
This is what I'm talking about when I say I don't understand your question. Yes. Every post you've made about this is right there in this conversation thread.

I'm trying to find a manual for Oakes A-1 incubator
Also understood. However, as I mentioned previously, there doesn't seem to be a lot of info online about it. So don't be surprised if you don't get any answers. There are a couple of older discussions here on BYC from people also looking and not having any luck. We're talking tech decades old that may have never had the manual digitized since the company's been out of business for 70+ years. Does someone out there have a copy? Possibly. Is that someone a BYC member? Maybe? But if they are they haven't seen your question to answer yet so they're not a "regular" user (one who's on the site frequently).

Your question isn't being ignored. Either no one has an answer or if someone does, they have not responded. It may take time. Weeks, months, maybe years. Or it may never get answered. :( It's why I suggested experimenting with the settings initially. Trial and error are probably going to get your answers faster than waiting around for an answer that may never come.

Back
Top Bottom