Problems with "High speed" Century link Internet in Central Texas

mercedes

Songster
9 Years
May 4, 2010
TX
Does anyone else in texas have problems with century link? I lose internet access EVERY DAY from around 2PM to 8PM.This has been going on for at least 10 or so weeks now and I really think that it is heat related.I have been calling them since june and always get a different excuse(outage,doing repairs,don't know whats wrong,too many people on line at the same time etc,etc)but the problem is never fixed
rant.gif
Several times they gave me credit,but it is really getting old.I don't have time to sit on the phone with those people for an hour and still get nothing resolved.Anyone else have this problem?

I about blew a gasket the last time I had to deal with one of thier guys. I swear I knew more about connecting to the internet than he did and I don't know beans about it. Finally I just said I had to go. Called back later that night and got someone that knew what the heck they were doing and he got me lined out.

They have a bandwidth limitation that will not allow any large amounts of traffic at one time, the cheapy providers use this technology.

Back
Top Bottom