Rooster 8 week old Enfield CT

lounlilly

Hatching
May 22, 2021
I need to rehome our buff orpington rooster. He's about 8 weeks old. Sadly we can't have roosters where we live. It's possible that I have two boys but I'm not entirely sure of the other one yet so for now I'm only rehoming the one we are sure of is a boy. I prefer for him to go to a home with a flock of chickee ladies and not a pot of stew. That will be our last resort. He's been crowing since he was 4-5 weeks and really enjoys crowing, he's pretty good at it for his age and has developed rooster features already. He's a very sweet guy and sadly he's my daughter's favorite chicken too. Which is why we prefer for him to have a wonderful long life. Please PM me if interested. Thank you! Located in Enfield CT

Attachments

• 20210518_195320_HDR.jpg
    20210518_195320_HDR.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210518_195257_HDR.jpg
    20210518_195257_HDR.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 4
I need to rehome our buff orpington rooster. He's about 8 weeks old. Sadly we can't have roosters where we live. It's possible that I have two boys but I'm not entirely sure of the other one yet so for now I'm only rehoming the one we are sure of is a boy. I prefer for him to go to a home with a flock of chickee ladies and not a pot of stew. That will be our last resort. He's been crowing since he was 4-5 weeks and really enjoys crowing, he's pretty good at it for his age and has developed rooster features already. He's a very sweet guy and sadly he's my daughter's favorite chicken too. Which is why we prefer for him to have a wonderful long life. Please PM me if interested. Thank you! Located in Enfield CT
We currently have 13 hens and suddenly lost our rooster. Our chickens are for eggs only and will not be stew. We are interested

Back
Top Bottom