Should I purchase these eggs? Micro frizzle

Oldegarlicshnapp

Songster
May 11, 2020
I sought out a seller on eBay for their chocolate serama, but she sent me photos of a pair that I don’t think are chocolate.
This was what I was thinking of:
03C1C6F6-3732-4B1D-9CA3-89B13B954278.jpeg

And this is the chocolate pair she showed me:
DDCE1F8A-2EB7-48E7-8B21-92108BF1A795.jpeg
23910585-5A14-4ACD-8291-DAC3572DD970.jpeg

I don’t see them as chocolate, but maybe I’m wrong. Are they?
I’m thinking if anything I can ask her to breed the chocolate male with that female, although I don’t really like the look of her. Not sure what to do.

The male in the bottom picture looks like he's got leakage. He might have some bad recessive genes that you won't be happy with. I do agree, they don't look very chocolate. They actually look more blue. I did turn my lightening way up on my tablet, and the female does look a little chocolate. It could be just their lightening of the pictures. Maybe ask them if they have any other pictures of the same breeding birds in maybe different lightening?

It could be just their lightening of the pictures.
I actually think the one I think is chocolate may not be after all, if I stare hard enough. With that lighting that first bird could be grey rather than brown. I sent a shot in the dark regarding that color, so I’m just going to sit on the fence until she maybe replies. Thanks for the response!

If it’s not exactly what you want, I wouldn’t risk shipped eggs plus the fact that they are likely super expensive. Be patient and get exactly what you want.

Back
Top Bottom