Silkies from cackle

Madrull

In the Brooder
Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone have pictures of their silkies they got from cackle hatchery they don’t mind sharing 🥺 I want to order some next year with more laying hens, but I’d like to see what they look like first. I’m not super interested in “show quality” birds, I just really want them to have the cute Pom poms on their heads 🥺😂 thanks in advance!

Does anyone have pictures of their silkies they got from cackle hatchery they don’t mind sharing 🥺 I want to order some next year with more laying hens, but I’d like to see what they look like first. I’m not super interested in “show quality” birds, I just really want them to have the cute Pom poms on their heads 🥺😂 thanks in advance!
Mine are not from Cackle, but they are pet quality from abig hatchery. One has the pooof. The other doesn't. But I love them dearly. You will love them, too, even if they aren't perfectly poofy. I promise!
20191116_164831.jpg

20190902_183343.jpg

Ok I have a pic now of my cackle hatchery bantam silkie I got this past may. No clue still if it's a boy or girl, it's bearded so no wattles. No real comb growth either, nor any streamers, though the tail seems rather largish for a hen and the feet are large. It does act rather more hennish than roosterish. No crow or eggs yet:p

Attachments

• 20220815_141424.jpg
    20220815_141424.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 28

Back
Top Bottom