Single Guinea Fowl in Need of Home Laurel MD

Nellie Rose

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2023
I have a single guinea fowl in need of a home. I am unsure of sex. Unfortunately his whole flock was taken by a fox a couple weeks ago and I won't be in a position to get anymore for a while, and I don't want him to be alone. No pictures now, as it is pouring rain, but I can get some on request.

I have a single guinea fowl in need of a home. I am unsure of sex. Unfortunately his whole flock was taken by a fox a couple weeks ago and I won't be in a position to get anymore for a while, and I don't want him to be alone. No pictures now, as it is pouring rain, but I can get some on request.
Sorry for your loss. :(

Please edit your post (or add to your profile) to include a location, for those who may be interested in homing "him".

An approximate age and even color variety might also be useful info that helps find the right new home.

Have you considered posting on your local craigslist farm and garden section?

:fl

Sorry for your loss. :(

Please edit your post (or add to your profile) to include a location, for those who may be interested in homing "him".

An approximate age and even color variety might also be useful info that helps find the right new home.

Have you considered posting on your local craigslist farm and garden section?

:fl
Thank you, if forgot to add location. I haven't thought of it, maybe I can find a facebook group.
I'll update. He is a pear guinea fowl, i don't know much about him as this was supposed to be my first year keeping guineas.

Back
Top Bottom