Six Chicks Need a New Home - Sacramento, CA

GMcCracken

Hatching
May 21, 2024
Hi everyone.

I am in a desperate search to rehome our six chicks (all female).

We purchased the week-two week old chicks back in April and have been excited about their growth and care over the last month. We purchased two Rhode Island Reds, two Golden Sex Links, and two Easter Eggers, from Tractor Supply in Lincoln, CA.
392EAAC6-7250-4F92-BBF8-572F6EDED2A6.jpeg
in April. As their fuzziness turned to feathers, however; we noticed our daughter's - what we thought were just dog allergies - allergies flare up. She is four and has been quite involved in their care and we would like to find a home for them that she can feel good about, and where we know they will be well cared for. (Since medicating our daughter everyday is not a healthy or responsible decision to keep the chickens.)

We do have a brand new - unopened - 50 lb bag of food, we would be happy to give as well.

Please let me know if you have capacity for these sweet girls, and if interested in homing them.

Thank you in advance.

McCracken Family
(Especially Gabriele, and Genevieve <4>)

Attachments

• EF7119E8-E1D2-4CE7-B2C8-5EF063E899C3.jpeg
    EF7119E8-E1D2-4CE7-B2C8-5EF063E899C3.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 0
  • B5EAE4DE-F9A6-41CE-9E2F-7D7AF700EB74.jpeg
    B5EAE4DE-F9A6-41CE-9E2F-7D7AF700EB74.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am making an assumption that you are in Lincoln Nebraska. There are other states with Lincoln as a town. Lincoln Ill, is a reasonable distance from me.
Edit your post so peeps can see your true location.
Sorry to hear about your daughters' allergies :hugs
Also consider posting on your State thread. This way you target peeps in your nearby vicinity.

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and:welcome

Back
Top Bottom