Sorry about this,Check this out.

I also have one of these in orange and white if anyone is interested
cool.png

We actually have one of these Cat Trees, here is yesterday's harvest.
lau.gif

You are gonna mess up my "respuemation" here with a harvest like that, could ya tone it down a bit like mabe one cat tree seed instead of a chair load in different colors
th.gif

You are gonna mess up my "respuemation" here with a harvest like that, could ya tone it down a bit like mabe one cat tree seed instead of a chair load in different colors
th.gif

I can't help it Zaz, they pop up like weeds around here!
hide.gif

Oh yea well i see you have shipping boxes ready for them to go, glad you are way over there so i don't have much competition
barnie.gif

Yep! So how many can I send you? How about this one, it's getting a little overripe so..... No Charge!

That is way to old and would not make it in this enviroment
, only cats that think they are dogs can survive here , that makes my tree cats special.
This is what would happen to a cat that old here, must be a tiny baby cat-tail

That is way to old and would not make it in this enviroment
, only cats that think they are dogs can survive here , that makes my tree cats special.
This is what would happen to a cat that old here, must be a tiny baby cat-tail

That is one of those rare cats who thinks it is bigger and badder than any dog, and therefore it is. It is all in the "Attitude" after all. She smacks our Rottie around, but I agree we better keep her here, a week at your place and she'd have that whole pack of pooches working for her, fetching her slippers and what-not!
lau.gif

It is a rare find to have a cat that can do ok with this pack, many are mistaken for wild critters, darn neighbor up threw the woods has had unalted cats breeding freely for years, they are everywhere, i was hopping once the owner of the home passd away that would died down also but no they got about 50 of them unfixed pussums.

It is a rare find to have a cat that can do ok with this pack, many are mistaken for wild critters, darn neighbor up threw the woods has had unalted cats breeding freely for years, they are everywhere, i was hopping once the owner of the home passd away that would died down also but no they got about 50 of them unfixed pussums.

I hear ya! Our's are all fixed and we've not had a kitten born here for years, but still we accumulate more because all the neighboring farms let them breed and like to share.

I saw that add on eBay too! I was going to mention it....glad I'm not the only one who thought about how dumb people are :) More people should join us here and we'd educate them!

Back
Top Bottom