Urgent help needed please!!! unwell quails!!!

No, not heard that anywhere. What’s the correct method for that? :)
You can get saline solution at any drug store. It's usually found with contact lense supplies. It usually comes in a handy squeeze bottle. Gently run a stream of the solution over the eyes. Wipe with a soft cloth or tissue if needed. This will clean the eyes and remove any potential irritants.

UPDATE! Male quail seems to be doing better. redness has gone. but sometimes is still tired. One female has still not started laying (other one has). They have a light/heat lamp as well. She is very tired during the day, no weight loss though which is good - roughly 350g. She makes purring noises often too - what does this mean? Is it a good thing like cats? Or maybe is she in pain? Could there be any egg laying issues she may have, and how do i help her recover? :)

I'm glad they're improving. If the underlying issue was malnutrition, you can expect it to take a while for their situation to improve.

If the sound is what I'm thinking, it's an irritated sound. Do they have enough hiding places? Do they have a dirt bath?

Back
Top Bottom