Using OXINE AH and Citric Acid the right way in the drinking water.

Birdman019

In the Brooder
Jul 5, 2019
It's used by the big chicken houses because it's the best product to use to keep your chickens healthy! I'M not going to write an article but I will try and keep it simple for you to understand how to use it in the drinking water. Stop slime build up in the drinkers and the spread of disease and viruses. MIX 3.2 OZ of OXINE AH (= 6tab. + 2tea) with 2 tea. of Citric Acid and let it set for 10 min. Then add 2Tab to One Gallon of water and pour it into the chickens drinking water and it will drop the water 5 ppm so bacteria can't grow. Make a new batch everyday. I give it for 2 weeks before breeding. Then i give probiotics to the birds. DON'T add penicillin or oxytetracycline products or probiotics in the water but you can add VITAMINS to the water. This will keep your chickens healthy. I use it 3 x a week all year around especially when humidity is high. Later I will write about how you can use it as a disinfectant. I hope this was helpful and believe me there isn't anything better on the market today. Also u can buy both products together. Walmart may even have it online.
"BIRDMAN"

It's used by the big chicken houses because it's the best product to use to keep your chickens healthy! I'M not going to write an article but I will try and keep it simple for you to understand how to use it in the drinking water. Stop slime build up in the drinkers and the spread of disease and viruses. MIX 3.2 OZ of OXINE AH (= 6tab. + 2tea) with 2 tea. of Citric Acid and let it set for 10 min. Then add 2Tab to One Gallon of water and pour it into the chickens drinking water and it will drop the water 5 ppm so bacteria can't grow. Make a new batch everyday. I give it for 2 weeks before breeding. Then i give probiotics to the birds. DON'T add penicillin or oxytetracycline products or probiotics in the water but you can add VITAMINS to the water. This will keep your chickens healthy. I use it 3 x a week all year around especially when humidity is high. Later I will write about how you can use it as a disinfectant. I hope this was helpful and believe me there isn't anything better on the market today. Also u can buy both products together. Walmart may even have it online.
"BIRDMAN"
Thank you for this very useful information!

Back
Top Bottom