Webpage Link Page

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello Everybody,

I recently joined another chicken forum not too long ago and found out that they have a "Link" page where members can post links to their webpages whether its for personal fun or for breeding purposes...but its really neat and I wonder if we have that? I don't see it anywhere on the main site.

May I suggest that we have one if we don't?

To me, Its a good way to share and stay connected
lol.png

- Tommy

You can put your website on your profile and that is what the "website" link is for under your name. All we ask is you have a back link to us. Nifty can provide more info on it, but I think with 6k members it may be nearly impossible to keep a links page neat and concise if even half of the people put a link for it. Since we also try to be kid friendly, with a large number of links, it could go bad if someone got on and put an inappropriate link on to it and a young child came by and clicked.

Ahhh! Right. Good point. 6K is a lot and pretty darn true about the "underage" part. Hehe. Thanks for enlightening me
big_smile.png

- Tommy

PS: I will be glad to add the backlink to my site, can you send me the html if its not too much of a hastle? Its a banner type backlink right?

Back
Top Bottom