What breed are these? Help!

lovethefarmlife

In the Brooder
Jan 26, 2024
Hello! Can anyone help me figure out who is who? I really appreciate it! There are 7 of them and they are all 3 weeks old now, but I'm confused on the breeds. We ordered 2 Olive Eggers, 1 Easter Egger, 1 Black Ameraucana, 1 Green Queen, 1 Legbar, and 1 Splash Ameraucana. I have one with 5 toes.

a.jpg
b.jpg

c.jpg
d.jpg

e.jpg
h.jpg
g.jpg

#6 is your legbar.
Guessing #2 is supposed to be the splash Ameraucana.
No help on the others since Idk what a green queen is and EEs and OEs could be any color.
Don't know that any should have 5 toes unless GQs do.

I agree with the above. My guesses.

1 going by the process of elimination, this should be one of the olive eggers, although I've never seen a white one. It could also be a substitution of a different breed, which hatcheries often do. Time will tell on that one.

2 splash Ameraucana

3 Easter egger

4 olive egger

5 black Ameraucana

6 Legbar

7 Green Queen. Meyer's website says they can have 5 toes.

1 going by the process of elimination, this should be one of the olive eggers, although I've never seen a white one. It could also be a substitution of a different breed, which hatcheries often do. Time will tell on that one.

2 splash Ameraucana

3 Easter egger

4 olive egger

5 black Ameraucana

6 Legbar

Thank you for your response!! Your guesses sound right on to me. Could the first one possibly be a Wheaten Olive Egger? Maybe that is why she is white?

2 splash Ameraucana

3 Easter egger

4 olive egger

5 black Ameraucana

6 Legbar

I agree with the breeds. They definitely could have substituted one. But it should have been listed

Back
Top Bottom