What breed is this?

I have frizzles I think? but I'm not sure what kind? The black one is super soft and curly getting curlier and curlier as he gets older. They are all 10 months I got them from a neighbor who had no idea either LOL. Would like to breed them but I'm new to all this I have some regular silkies I could breed with them? The tricolored one has this weird looking comb and the other one has a walnut obviously they are both roos. The buff colored female used to have a ton of feathers and I believe she molted? And now she's very tiny. I don't know what's up with that but her attitude seems to be fine. So I have a before and after a shot of her. Hope she's not sick or something?
If you can tell me what kind they are and how to breed that would be great! I've been reading a lot of the posts and everybody is so smart on this site!

They are a frizzle mixed with a silkie. Breed them only to other silkies. Never breed frizzle to frizzle. Their feathers are brittle and they wind up with bald spots.
Someone Recently told me the black and buff ones were satin silky? Does that mean I can breed them with a frizzle? Or does that mean it's a satin frizzle silky I'm so confused LOL

Someone Recently told me the black and buff ones were satin silky? Does that mean I can breed them with a frizzle? Or does that mean it's a satin frizzle silky I'm so confused LOL
None of the Silkies here are satins. They are sizzles (frizzled Silkies).

I have frizzles I think? but I'm not sure what kind? The black one is super soft and curly getting curlier and curlier as he gets older. They are all 10 months I got them from a neighbor who had no idea either LOL. Would like to breed them but I'm new to all this I have some regular silkies I could breed with them? The tricolored one has this weird looking comb and the other one has a walnut obviously they are both roos. The buff colored female used to have a ton of feathers and I believe she molted? And now she's very tiny. I don't know what's up with that but her attitude seems to be fine. So I have a before and after a shot of her. Hope she's not sick or something?
If you can tell me what kind they are and how to breed that would be great! I've been reading a lot of the posts and everybody is so smart on this site!
They are so cute!!! I have some 10 week old Silkie/frizzle that I got as eggs from a local breeder for my broody silkie hen I ended up with one satin and 4 that look to be mixes she has both breeds and lets you know she doesn't know if you will get silkies or frizzles or cross so seems like you can breed the silkies and the frizzles. I am sure there is someone here with actual exp and knowledge who can give you better advice, just thought I would pass on what I found when I purchased my fertile eggs

Back
Top Bottom