What color is this pullet?

Honeysuckle x

In the Brooder
Jun 9, 2023
British Columbia, Canada
I have an 8 week old Easter Egger pullet that is feathering out quite nicely. I've never had a bird her exact color before but it is beautiful and I'm having a hard time finding what the name for this color and pattern is. Some kind of silver partridge? I'd like to know so that I can look up other breeds that have this as I find it very pretty!

DSC_0214.jpg
DSC_0204.jpg
DSC_0201.jpg

The lighting was not very good today for taking pictures in the coop unfortunately. Her neck is a very pale silvery cream and her body an ashen brown color. Here's another photo of her as a chick if that helps.

DSC_0832.jpg

EEs are mixes, and have no breed standard, since they are a mixed with other breeds and are not a true breed, so there's no name for her feather pattern.
She's a pretty girl though! She looks similar to one of my EEs.

There really isn't a specific pattern or color for EE's, they are mixed from all sorts of breeds.
She is very pretty, ours has similar coloration.
That explains why I had a hard time finding something about it. Thank you, she is quite a funny bird!

Her colors and patterns are beautiful! And that isn’t a specific color pattern as she is a mix. She also looks a lot like my girl, just silver! View attachment 3688748
What a pretty girl, she is beautiful- those cheeks!

EEs are mixes, and have no breed standard, since they are a mixed with other breeds and are not a true breed, so there's no name for her feather pattern.
She's a pretty girl though! She looks similar to one of my EEs.
I knew they were mixes, but I guess I wondered if she might have some overlap with an existing color. Good to know and thank you for your help!

Too bad this isn't a specific color, it's so pretty I want more! I'd love to know what her genetics are, but ah well. Thank you all for the help :D

Back
Top Bottom