What is she?

Well she is just absolutely adorable irregardless! What's her name?
We named her Lulu. My neighbor didn't want her and she was gifted to him along with a black serama. She's suppose to be pure whatever she is, from a breeder. She's so tame and she's so gentle. She scratches to be picked up, yells at the front door to be let out or in. She's slightly bigger than a serama and smaller than our old english girls. We love her.

Well that is just perfect! I love her too- and think Lulu is a great name for her. What a wonderful story of how she ended up at the perfect forever home! ♥️

Do you know what breeds the breeder she came from has? She could be a Buff Sebright, though those are pretty rare.

Sebrights are laced and have a more vertical body shape, especially in the tail, and they do not have pink legs. The OP's bird cannot be a Sebright due to that.
There are Buff Sebrights that aren't laced, I've seen them around very infrequently. The pink legs does rule that breed out though.

There are Buff Sebrights that aren't laced, I've seen them around very infrequently. The pink legs does rule that breed out though.
I think that is merely something that people have bred and dubbed a "Buff Sebright." All Sebrights are supposed to be laced, and lacing is one of the most important parts of a Sebright.

Back
Top Bottom